Latest Zambian MusicMUSIC

Wizzo Worldwide – Life Goes On (Prod. DJ Dro)

Wizzo Worldwide resurrects with a new entry called – Life Goes On, this specific record serves as a follow up to Wizzo’s recent released project called – On My Mind (Music Video).

Wizzo Worldwide wrote,

Knowing how to love yourself before anyone does because we are in a toxic generation were sex is easy to find than real love and the entire song describes my personal thing 95% and the other 5%is for those who will relate to it, enjoy !

DOWNLOAD

READ SONG LYRICS HERE

DOWNLOAD TOP TERNDING SONGS

01 Chanda Na Kay – Bulongo Download
02 Yo Maps – On The Low Download
03 Neo – If Love Was A Person Download
04
Yo Maps – Tolerate Download
05
Towela ft. Jemax – Manana Download
06
Y-Celeb ft. Chile Breezy - Alimpala Download
07
Jemax ft. Y Celeb - Bwaka Musango Download
08
Drifta Trek ft. Neo - Before Download
09
Rich Bizzy ft. Nez long – One Life Download
10
Namadingo - Sakaka Download
11
Yo Maps ft. Slap Dee - Komando Download
12
Bobby East ft. Kantu – Toxic Download

Wilson

Wilson is a raw determined person, Bookworm, Entrepreneur with Keen Brains and holds a grate knowledge about computers. "Vida e Saúde"

Related Articles

Back to top button